Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Note - Just The Way You Are



As in the description of this video in the YouTube... I recorded this song coz i'm bored... It is in another channel called poikilotherma because it is just a random video i made for fun... I put all my random, "not-so-quality" and "not-very-embarrassing-to-be-shared-to-the whole-wide-world" videos here.... hehe...

It got quite a number of hits... more than what i expected it would... and quite a number of Requests for the note... 











so here you go guys.... the notes.. 



JUST THE WAY YOU ARE - BRUNO MARS

A …G A# A…. G A# A.. F…. F G F…
(intro)

        C’      C’    C’     C’        C’    A       C’    C’     A     C’        D’     A  A
Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
C’    C’     C’      C’      C’     C’  C’ C’  A  C’      D   C’   C’
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying
A#     A   A#  A  A   A#  A  A#  A  A#  D   A
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

        C’      C’    C’     C’     C’    A    C’  A   C’       C’   A     C’      D’  A  A
Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me
        C’    C’  C’  C’  C’   A    C’      C’      C’  A      C’    D     C’  C’
And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see
A     A#  A    A#   A    A#  A    C’  F  F  F G  A  A
But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say

C’       C’  F’    G’     A’      C’       F’  G’  A’    G’    F’  G’        F’
When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
F’          F’      G’  A’  G’   A#’  A’  G’    A’    G’
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are


C’       F’       G’     A’      C’     F’        G’        A’     G’     F’   F’  G’    F’  
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
        F’     F’     F’     G’  A’  G   A#’   A’    F’    G’   F’
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are(yeah)


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi I saw your video on youtube and its awesome i was just wondering if you could help me make a sol fa syllables of the corrs song somebody for someone and dreams I hope you can help me... you can email me at andrei_lamban@hotmail.com Tnx and make some more videos please!!! Cool

datzduro said...

hi,, ur tone was great .. uhmm. can u play FIREFLIES BY: OWL CITY covered also flute..plsss?? help me.. :)) i'm expecting to ur response..plsss :))))

Anonymous said...

Dude I Saw ur vid,it was AWASOME,and COOL,and GREAT...Well,not Perfect but it's better than my Teacher,but I don't Understand What G,C,A,F,B or anything,I never learn Bout those keynotes...so can u turn it to Numbers like 2 1 4 1 5 u know like Re Do Fa do Sol Got it Bro,I just gotta do it for my Score at class next week,so please Help me this is my E-Mail ferdyan999@yahoo.com

Preciate it real much much,Thx Bro
And the vid...I rated it THX

Anonymous said...

hey..buat note for these song "dadali-disaat aku mencintaimu , avril lavigne-i will be + innocent" bole?

Anonymous said...

Dude! that was so awesome I was just wondering though taht can I get the full chords of that song I really need it please... you can send it through here.... christian_buno@yahoo.com.ph... i really appreciate if you send me the full song cause i really need the chords for my music class...

Anonymous said...

your freaking great dude if you have more songs send them to me at
joshua.delacruz26@gmail.com

thanks!!!!

INdonesians said...

om, minta not angkanya boleh ?

Anonymous said...

thnks 4 putting dis up but can u plz put all the lyrics with their notes coz i need it badly.
thnks

Anonymous said...

hello po ano po yung C'? Is that the same with C? hehe thanks