Saturday, March 26, 2011

leaving...........


omg.. tonite maybe the last nite for me to be here... i feel weird... my heart is like a fruit cocktail... lots of fruit mixed together.. and when u drink it..
u can't tell what flavor it is... 

sad.. excited.. scared.. nostalgic... i just can't pin down which of these is the most dominant.. a lot of thing happened during my last couple of weeks here...

sad about leaving my friends here... 
excited about entering a new world.. 
scared about how this new world will treat me... 
nostalgic about some tragedy between two very different souls trying to build 
something uncertain..

but there is also another feeling that lingers.. a mysterious one... so pure... so sincere... but so misunderstood.... and it is towards someone... clueless... 

i think the song in this video best sums how i am feeling right now... 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

may ALLAH bless u friend...aku blaja recorder dari kau kot..need to hear more..

#EDD